With the busy holiday season in full swing, a spa day may be the last thing on your mind right now. But at Ageless Allure Medispa, we can help you spread holiday cheer this year. Keep reading to learn how.
Benefits of Going to the Spa
Spa treatments are more than just a way to indulge in pampering (although we think there’s nothing wrong with pampering yourself). Spa sessions can also benefit your mental and physical health. When you take time for self-care, you allow your body and mind the chance to unwind and destress.
Traditional spa treatments like facials, massages, and body wraps can help:
- Release tension
- Improve blood circulation
- Remove toxins
- Promote healthy, glowing skin
- Brighten and soften skin tone and texture
Along with traditional spa treatments, Ageless Allure Medispa offers non-surgical medical and cosmetic skin treatments. Our procedures can help treat acne, wrinkles, sun damage, scarring, and hyperpigmentation to nurture and rejuvenate aging skin.
All treatments are delivered in a relaxing, peaceful environment under the care of our licensed estheticians, massage therapists, and other medical professionals.
Three Ways to Use the Spa During the Holidays
- As a location for a holiday event. Take the stress out of hosting a holiday event this year and invite a few close friends for a spa day to celebrate the season. Spa packages at Ageless Allure Medispa offer several treatment options and a lunch of choice. Instead of planning a big holiday party, choose to spend the time in a relaxing environment with the people you care about most.
- As a way to destress. While the holidays are a time filled with festive cheer, they can also be a time of stress and anxiety. Between attending or hosting holiday events, budgeting to afford gifts for everyone on your list, and making travel plans to see friends and family out of state, you may start to feel overburdened this time of year. Don’t neglect taking time for yourself. Relax and focus on your well-being by booking a facial or massage at your favorite spa.
- As a gift to others. A gift certificate to a local spa is a wonderful way to show your family and friends how much you care. Let your loved ones enjoy a day of relaxation, rejuvenation, and pampering on you. A spa gift certificate is also a thoughtful gift for your employees as a token of appreciation. Because there are so many treatments the recipient can choose from, the gift of a spa certificate can satisfy anyone on your gift list.
Don’t Miss Out on Our Winter Treatment Specials
This December at Ageless Allure Medispa, forget the cold weather with a Butterscotch Holiday Hot Stone Relief. Enjoy a hot stone massage, a hot towel compress with Vitamin E and almond oil, and a drizzle of gingerbread-scented body oil. Right now, our hot stone massage treatment is running at a special holiday price. Learn about our other December specials here, and then call our office today to schedule your appointment.